Nature’s Postpartum Hormone Restoration, Nutritional Support and more…
The amazing placenta: What is a child’s complete support system while in the womb, can also be an excellent support for mom and baby postpartum.
..Did you know that after giving birth, every land mammal either ingests, or reabsorbs her placenta(s)?
It’s a postpartum remedy that has been scientifically proven to help:
* prevent the “baby blues” (which up to 70% women report experiencing)
* enhance and increase breast milk production
Further studies suggest it may also:
* decrease the chances of developing postpartum depression
* combats fatigue and anemia
* helps to shrink the uterus back down to its pre-pregnancy size
Please see FAQ page for sign up details. 😉
I love working with sisters who feel called to honor their primal selves, and nourish their bodies in this way, after giving birth.
$250: Encapsulation, as well as an optional ‘tree of life’ print (includes pick up and drop off)
$25: tempura paint ‘tree of life’ print
$20: 4 oz. placenta tincture to use for PMS or menopause.
*sliding scale available to low-income families
“Tomi was awesome — so sweet and patient, took time to explain everything, was very responsive and thorough, and made the most awesome print that she brought me in the hospital.”
– Jennifer N.